Regional Staff Sign Up
Creating the Difference Staffer Expectations
- Promote the brand on your personal social media pages by posting a minimum of once a month using #TeamCtD
- Learn and promote the education of bowling
- Represent Creating the Difference in positive manner both on and off the lanes
- Wear Creating the Difference apparel/patch while bowling
- Follow the Code of Conduct as listed here (Link to Code of Conduct)
- Furthermore, if you see a violation of the Code of Conduct please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the post in question
- Offensive and/or profane conduct will not be tolerated and will result in immediate removal from staff
- Have a basic understanding of CtD products (Product Use Guide Video)
- Post reviews on ctdbowling.com, Facebook, Amazon.com, etc.
- Help us grow bowling!
International Staff Members
Our international staff members enjoy all the same benefits as our National Staff Members. Shipping will be calculated when you sign up.
At Creating the Difference, we have a passion for bowling and helping bowlers grow through education and innovation. There are many different benefits to becoming a regional or national staff member with Creating a Difference. If you’re interested in filling out a bowling staff application to become a regional or national staff member, you must have a passion for bowling and enjoy educating others on bowling industry trends, products, and more. Most importantly, you will promote the education and fun sport of bowling. When you fill out one of our bowling staff applications, you join a bowling community that encourages other bowlers to play at their full potential. Our regional membership is free, while our national membership is paid and features monthly product deliveries, discounts from our partners, select free coaching, and more.
Map of our current staffers